About us; career development, career coaching and job-hunting for expats
Looking to further develop your career in the Netherlands? We provide career coaching, mentoring, executive coaching and job-hunting for expats. Ros Loopbaan (Ros Careers) consists of a team of expert professionals, including career coaches, trainers and job-hunters, headed up by career coach Margot Ros.
Thank you for your interest in my (executive) career coaching services. As a career coach I have over eight years of experience. I’m based in Amstelveen and I serve the wider Amsterdam area. What I love most is being able to help clients move forward with their careers in the Netherlands. My commercial, recruitment and managerial background is reflected in my businesslike approach to career coaching. Backed up and supported by my psychological interest, knowledge and experience. I’m not just focused on helping you think about potential next steps, but also on helping you determine realistic strategies to accomplish them.
My background in a nutshell:
- 3 years in international tourism (Cuba, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Austria)
- 14 years managing recruitment: search, selection, matching and temporary agencies
- 8 years in career coaching & training (over 85% success rate in finding new employment)
My services include:
- TMA Talent Assessment (talents, competency & 360-degree feedback)
- Career development and career change (MA/MSc, BA/BSc)
- Personal profile check / reality check (How to catch the eye of the employer):
- Do your background, objectives and approach meet the employer’s needs?
- Personalized labour market research
- Personal profiling (writing, personal selling, resume, LinkedIn, letters, etc.)
- Job application coaching / interview training
- Coaching in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Italian.