About me - career coaching and job-hunting for expats
Are you looking to further develop your career in the Netherlands? Ros Loopbaan provides career coaching, mentoring, executive coaching and job-hunting support for expats. Ros Loopbaan (Ros Careers) is headed up by career coach Margot Ros. Should you need other specific support, such as a lawyer, a therapist, HRM, translators, etc., my extensive professional network is at your disposal.
Thank you for your interest in my (executive) expat career coaching services. As a career coach I have more than 10 years of experience. I’m based in Amstelveen, near Amsterdam. Online, I increasingly work with individuals and companies all across the Netherlands and beyond.
Honest, clear, businesslike
What I love most is being able to help clients move forward with their careers in the Netherlands. My commercial, recruitment and managerial background is reflected in my businesslike approach to career coaching. Backed up and supported by my psychological interest, knowledge and experience. I’m not just focused on helping you think about potential next steps, but also on helping you determine realistic strategies to accomplish them.
I have been coaching clients from all over the world. I see expats facing specific and more general problems, while applying for new jobs in The Netherlands. My clients helped me increasing my cultural sensitivity enormously. Both during the first phase of career coaching (reflection: drives, talents and skills) and the second (making an inspiring and realistic career choice and how to get that job!), this sensitivity (really understanding you, the expat) is of added value. And, based on your trust, you’ll get to know me as a straight forward person. I am convinced that only then, I can support you accomplishing your goal.
If you want to know how my clients have experienced working with me, please read their reviews.
My background in a nutshell:
- 3 years in international tourism (Cuba, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Austria)
- 14 years in managing recruitment: search, selection, matching and temporary agencies
- 12 years in career coaching & training
- BSc International Management & Marketing
- I’ve built an extensive network in the Dutch labour market
My services include:
- TMA Talent Assessment (drives, talents, competency & 360-degree feedback)
- Career development and career change (MA/MSc, BA/BSc)
- ‘Second-track’ career coaching (‘tweede spoor’ re-integration support)
- Personal profile check / reality check (How to catch the eye of the employer)
- Do your background, objectives and approach meet the employer’s needs?
- Personalized labour market research
- Personal profiling (resume, social media/LinkedIn, emails, interview, networking)
- Job application coaching / interview training
- Job-hunting & open applications
- Coaching in Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Italian and English